I am a hobbyist programmer based on the US east coast. I am interested in data analysis and visualization. I program primarily in R, but have learned enough C to understand the R internals and write the occasional R extension in C. My claim to fame is that I am a minor contributor to the R sources.
All code posted on this website is licensed under GPL-2 or GPL-3 unless otherwise indicated.
- R-core for creating and maintaining R, without which most of the content in this blog would not exist.
- Yihui Xie etal and Rstudio for
- Hugo for the static site generator.
- Yihui Xie and J.J.
Allaire etal for
rmarkdown, and John MacFarlane for
- Göran Svensson for porting the Nederburg theme to Hugo, and to Compete Themes for creating it in the first place.
- Jeroen Ooms for
magick, and by extension
ImageMagick Studio LLC
- Dirk Eddelbuettel for feedback on the style of this website.